Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel 45L/S
Eagle Creek's Cargo Hauler Duffel 45L/S is appealing to customers here at Luggage Base because it is both lightweight and dependable. This piece of luggage is made with Bi-Tech Armor Lite material that helps to resist abrasions and repel water, making it perfect for any outdoor activity that you might be bringing it along on. The Cargo Hauler Duffel 45L/S is also extremely versatile as travelers have the option of carrying it by the detachable backpack straps, padded top grab handles, or side grab handle; making being on-the-go more manageable. Another appealing feature of this piece is the spacious main compartment that has a u-shaped opening, which makes packing and unpacking easier than ever. The Cargo Hauler Duffel is great for both short and extended trips, going to the gym, or airline travel. Make sure to check out this desired duffel that was named “The Indestructible Collapsible Duffel” by Men's Journal.
- Made from water repellent coated Bi-Tech Armor Lite fabric.
- Features bartack reinforcement on all high stress points for maximum schlepping
- Multiple carry ways like a backpack or by its padded top haul hanlde or side grab handle.
- Offers the u-shaped main compartment for easy access.
- Has easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
- Offers Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching this bag to a roof rack.
- Features #10 lockable zippers with storm flap shield zipper from rain
- The bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
- Packs into its front-end zippered compartment for compact storage.
- Weight : 1.50lbs
- Capacity : 2745 cu in
- Linear Inch : 43"
- Dimensions : 22.75" x8.75" x12.5"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 10
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC020583
- Length : 22.75
- Width : 12.5"
- Height : 8.75"
I purchased this bag primarily as a carry-on for airline trips. The size, quality, and the main pocket locking zippers are what I was looking for. I did a test run for a weekend with this bag and could fit everything in it that I needed. The removable shoulder straps are a plus as well and can be used as carry handles.
I bought this as a carryon piece and found that I could fit all that I needed for a weekend and didn't need to check a bag. The bag is sturdy, light and easy to carry. It takes a lot of items and has locking main zippers. It's pretty water resistant and carries easily either using the handle or the back pack straps.
I wanted a duffle that would hold enough casual plus business casual (slacks / shirt / tie / jacket for a 4 day weekend. This duffle was perfect and was an ideal carry on bag so that I didn't have to have the hassle of checking it and paying for a checked bag. It even had room for a few more items if I so chose.