Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel 60L / M
The Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel 60L / M is designed for adventures no matter how big or small. This duffel is constructed with ultra-light Bi-Tech Armor Lite that is resistant to most abrasions and is water repellent. There are multiple ways of carrying this bag, to make traveling over any terrain easier, such as: using the detachable shoulder straps, using the padded top haul handles, or using the side grab handle. Customers are able to easily pack and unpack this duffel because of the spacious main compartment that has a u-shaped opening. The Cargo Hauler Duffel 60L / M is perfect for travelling on airplanes, weekend getaways, camping excursions, and extended trips. This duffel bag is ready to take on any adventure that you may have.
- Made from water repellent coated Bi-Tech Armor Lite fabric.
- Features bartack reinforcement on all high stress points for maximum schlepping
- Multiple carry ways like a backpack or by its padded top haul hanlde or side grab handle.
- Offers the u-shaped main compartment for easy access.
- Offers Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching this bag to a roof rack.
- Packs into its front-end zippered compartment for compact storage.
- The bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
- Has easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
- Features #10 lockable zippers with storm flap shield zipper from rain
- Weight : 1.75lbs
- Capacity : 3665 cu in
- Linear Inch : 50.25"
- Dimensions : 26.5" x 10.25" x 13.5"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 10
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC20584
- Length : 26.5"
- Width : 10.25"
- Height : 13.5"
We bought two Eagle Creek duffles to use on a trip to South Africa where soft side luggage without wheels and with size requirements is required. The product seems very well made and attractive; zippers seem very good. We also considered Patagonia competitive products, before deciding, although it was hard to do an exact comparison of features, quality, and actual capacity on line (cubic inch numbers help but only partly). We leave in a week so this is an early review.