Eagle Creek Expanse Hauler Duffel
Compact yet spacious with a myriad of carrying options, the Eagle Creek Expanse Hauler Duffel makes a great single companion for one or two-night stays or the perfect carry-on for long-distance travel. A suitcase-like zippered main compartment opens long-ways to allow for easy packing of a couple changes of clothes and shoes, while the interior mesh panel organizes your accessories. An exterior zippered pocket is perfect for frequently accessed items. Lockable zippers ensure the safety of your items in any pocket, while exterior compression straps keep items from shifting for your ultimate comfort. Wear it cross-body, over-shoulder, as a backpack, or just grab it by one of its many grab handles and go! Simple and sporty with an unbeatable lifetime warranty, the Eagle Creek Expanse Hauler Duffel is ready to be your sidekick on your next adventure.
- Multiple carrying options include a cross body shoulder strap hide-away breathable backpack straps and grab handles on every side.
- Side compression straps keep interior items from shifting.
- External lash points allow you to attach external gear.
- Interior mesh zippered panel for organization.
- Exterior front 3-1-1 pocket offers quick and convenient access when going through TSA.
- Suitcase-style book opening on main zippered compartment for easy packing.
- Lightweight water repellent material.
- Lockable zippers with easy-grab pulls.
- Weight : 2.06lbs
- Capacity : 3050 cu in
- Linear Inch : 45"
- Dimensions : 14" x 9" x 22"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 9
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC0A3CWQ
- Length : 14"
- Width : 9"
- Height : 22"
I bought this for upcoming trip to Europe. We have been using rolling carry-ons for 10 years now, and each year they feel heavier and heavier. We love them, but wanted to invest in a smaller, lighter option as we'll be flying on one of those Euro budget carriers with even stricter carry on size requirements... hence the Eagle Creek Expanse Hauler! This bag looks tiny, but can hold quite a bit! To test it out, I stuffed: one 60"x90" throw blanket, 5 sweatshirts, one pair of athletic shoes, sandals, and a throw pillow. It all fit! It appears very well made, has a nice urban style (I bought the black and the gray), and has loads of convenient features like multiple handles, nice strong zippers and pulls, and a large interior storage compartment. There's also a nice padded laptop pocket that can also hold flip-flops, flat sandals, or a rain jacket... anything you might want to keep separate. Can't wait to put this bag to use!