Eagle Creek No Matter What Rolling Duffel X-L
Discover new mobility with this brilliant improvement on an original. The No Matter What™ Flashpoint Rolling Duffel takes the practicality of the original No Matter What™ Flashpoint Duffel and puts it on wheels for increased mobility wherever your trip takes you. Its two oversized wheels conquer urban obstacles with aplomb. Weather and abrasion resistant Bi-Tech™ fabric and reinforced stress points keep the bag looking great and ensure it'll be around to haul your stuff for years to come. Exterior compression straps stabilize contents--whether it's clothing, athletic gear, or yard sale treasures. Roll it like a suitcase, carry it like a briefcase, or wear it over your shoulder. However you use it, the No Matter What™ Flashpoint Rolling Duffel X-Large is ready to do your heavy lifting.
- Constructed of super durable and water-resistant Bi-Techâ„¢ material
- Innovative and convenient collapsible design
- Oversized wheels for mobility over a variety of terrain
- Lockable self-repairing zippers with storm flap
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize load
- Non-slip top carry handle with durable oversized webbing
- Sturdy adjustable pull handle
- End and center haul handles and removable shoulder strap
- Front exterior zippered pocket for quick access to items
- Reusable "stuff pouch" stores duffel when not in use and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes or gear
- Weight : 4.2lbs
- Capacity : 7800 cu. in.
- Linear Inch : 65"
- Dimensions : 36" x 15" x 14"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 10
- Material : Nylon
- Wheel Count : 2 Wheels
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC20422
- Length : 15"
- Width : 14"
- Height : 36"
Travel has changed since we had 2 kids (ages 2 and 8 months). These rolling duffels work perfectly. I needed to keep below the 50lb limit and these don't weigh much of anything. I'm getting too old to schlep traditional duffels loaded with the kid's stuff on my shoulders. I got 2 and they pack everything my family needs for week+ trips. I've always loved eagle creek and these bags live up to my expectations for a great brand!
Purchased this bag for my son's birthday. He travels a lot with his work. He said it was awesome and he loved it. Only time will tell if it's durable, he just received it a week ago.
This is the best duffel on the market. I just got back from a third oversees flight with it and the bag gets A+. I use it for flying to Europe and back, I always drag about 25 pounds of gifts for my family and same weight for my friends on my return. in economy class you can take one piece of luggage that weights 57 pounds and this bag only weights 4 pounds itself. It has wheels, so you can roll it. It is very durable and waterproof which I accidentally tested. Keep in mind that this bag doesn't have reinforced bed- hence the light weight. I fixed it by cutting out the shape of the duffel bag from the cartoon box it came in, i stuff 2 sheets of it under the lining and i'm good to go. I'm on this website now because i'm purchasing 2nd x-large no matter what for my husband, who struggled with regular suitcase during our last trip. Get it!