Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Cube Set
- Dimensions given are for Cube; Half Cube is 10" x 7" x 3" and 0.6 lbs; Quarter Cube is 7.5" x 4.5" x 2.5" and 0.6 oz.
- Lightweight silnylon ripstop material is translucent and provides visibility of contents
- Exterior is water- and stain-resistant making these cubes ideal companions for camping or backpacking
- Sized right for clothing accessories undergarments jewelry toiletries travel gear and more
- Quick-grab handle
- Weight : 1oz
- Capacity : 650 cu. in.
- Linear Inch : 27"
- Dimensions : 14" x 10" x 3"
- Warranty : None
- Durability : 9
- Material : Nylon
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC41168
- Length : 10"
- Width : 3"
- Height : 14"
I received a Pack-It Specter Cube set as a freebee when I purchased a Tarmac bag. The cube set seemed to be made of thin, flimsy fabric, so at first I was not impressed. However, I recently used the set on a two-week trip to Australia, during which I stuffed the cubes to the max and subjected them to extreme packing stress in my over-worked suitcase. The cubes sailed through intact--no rips, no broken zippers. Thanks to the light materials used in their construction, the cubes don't add to the weight of luggage, which is a definite plus these days. I highly recommend these light-weight but sturdy packing aides.
I am someone who doesn't like to unpack my suitcase when I get to places but I also need organization. These cubes not only do that but they do it better because they let me pack more since they expand-compress and are super lightweight. They're also water-resistant so if something accidentally spills in my suitcase I don't have to fear all of my clothes being dirty/ruined, and I also save one for damp swimsuits when leaving for home. I've had other packing cubes in the past and these are the best by far.