Granite Gear Buffalo Backpack
The Granite Gear Buffalo Backpack is a campus backpack for lugging your books to class. Or even to a certain city in New York. The compartment running against the backpanel is electronic oriented, padded for up to 17 inch laptops. The middle main compartment is ready for piling in the books, while the third zipper from the back can handle lunch, an extra layer. or maybe both.
The front two zippers organize the small stuff so they don't disappear to the depths of the main sections. Constructed from burly Repealaweave fabric and a Taurpalite bottom, providing your stuff with weather protection. The padded backpanel and shoulder straps will cushion the load while a sternum strap and hide-away hipbelt stabilize the load as you go from one end of campus to the other.
- Made of Repelaweave materials and a durable Taurpalite bottom
- Has a MaxLoad ergonomic multi-compartment design
- Store valuables in the Barrier Zipper pocket lined in Tricot
- Load absorbing shoulder harness
- Sternum strap
- Hide-away waist belt
- Raised foam back panel with lumbar support
- Compression straps
- Gear Tech computer pocket
- Has elastic side pockets for water bottles
- Weight : 2.6lbs
- Fits Up To : 17 inch Laptop
- Capacity : 2053.5 cu. in.
- Linear Inch : 39.75"
- Dimensions : 18.5" x 12" x 9.25"
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime
- Durability : 8
- Material : Nylon
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : 1000001
- Length : 9.25"
- Width : 12"
- Height : 18.5"