Osprey Farpoint 55 Small/Medium
The Osprey Farpoint 55 has all the features you need for a successful hiking and camping trip. The main, u-shaped zipper compartment with internal compression straps and mesh organization pocket fits clothing and other items and opens completely for easy packing. The front part of the bag zips off to become a small day pack, complete with 15" computer sleeve, internal organizational panel, external zip and mesh pockets, and tuck-away backpack straps of its own.
The Osprey Farpoint 55 is extremely comfortable to carry. Its aluminum frame and Nylon fabric make it ultra lightweight. Carrying options include a detachable side shoulder strap, top and side padded carry handles, and hide-away backpack straps. Both the backpack straps and back panel are padded and ventilated to keep you cool and dry in hot weather. The load warrior shoulder traps are adjustable and contoured to fit the human body. External compression straps, sternum strap with whistle, and optional padded hip belt all work to stabilize the load. Meanwhile, removable sleeping pad straps and external lash points provide extra space to attach bulky items.
In addition, the Osprey Farpoint 55 is backed by the most generous warrantee in the luggage industry. Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee promises free damage repair (or replacement for irreparable bags), regardless of reason or purchase date.
- Constructed of durable 210 x 330D Nylon Shadow box and 420D Nylon Pack Cloth fabrics
- Feature adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Zip-away suspension with panel stow slot
- Contains internal compression straps
- Features zip and clip removable daypack
- Lightwire frame
- Has gear attatchment points
- Contains side and top carry handles
- Features straight jacket compression
- Offers All Mighty Guarantee ( Any Reason Any Product Any Era)
- Weight : 3.12lbs
- Capacity : 3173 cu.in.
- Linear Inch : 40"
- Dimensions : 23" x 9" x 15"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 9
- Material : Aluminum
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : 100002
- Length : 23"
- Width : 9"
- Height : 15"
I got this backpack for a 2 week trip to Bali. It worked great and i was able to pack lots of stuff and still had room for some nicknacks to bring back. I highly recommend it.