Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 60L
The most popular of the Black Hole duffels, the Patagonia Black Hole 60-Liter Duffel is a tough bag ready to handle a 4-5 day trip to any climate. Its sturdy polyester fabric with TPU film laminate and water repellent finish makes this bag super durable and able to withstand extreme weather and rough handling with ease. This fabric is also 50% solution dyed, which means the bag will keep its vibrant color for years to come. The bottom of the bag is padded to give it stability and shape and to protect your clothes when you set it down.
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Zippered side pocket mesh pockets in lid
- Features large opening to main compartment
- Internal compression straps
- A padded base the bag's contents
- Padded removable shoulder strap
- Offers reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Features burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Features a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Has lifetime warranty ( Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge)
- Weight : 2.2lbs
- Capacity : 3661 cu.in.
- Linear Inch : 47.5"
- Dimensions : 23.5" x 11" x 13"
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime
- Durability : 9
- Material : Polyester
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : 49341
- Length : 13"
- Width : 11"
- Height : 23.5"
A great duffle for travel or other uses. Strong fabric stands up to hard use. The carry handles are very well placed to handle the duffle when it is loaded. Removable shoulder straps are comfortably padded and make carrying the bag through the airport (or anywhere) easy.. A couple of pockets are useful for quick access to small items.