Eagle Creek Expanse Flatbed 29
With durable features and lots of space, the Eagle Creek Expanse Flatbed 29" is ready to be your new go-to bag for any adventure, whether you're camping in the High Desert or going to see your Aunt Myrna for Christmas. At 29", it's large enough to pack for up to two weeks without being overly huge or difficult to handle. Strong water resistant fabric with corner bumpers, bottom runners, and a wipable kick plate keep your bag looking great and your gear dry in some of the toughest travel conditions. Meanwhile, the oversized treaded wheels in sturdy wheel housing are made to take on rough or rocky terrain when needed. Top it all off with quality central-locking zippers and an unbeatable lifetime warranty, and you've got yourself a great travel companion: the Expanse Flatbed 29".
- Oversized treaded wheels and sturdy housing plus bumper protection.
- Reflective accents for nighttime visibility.
- Ripstop fabric with blocked texture withstands wear-and-tear and water damage and hides potential stains.
- Spacious main compartment with panel load opening compression straps and mesh interior pocket.
- Full-length front compartment for packing organization.
- #10 lockable self-repairing zippers with central lock point and easy-grab zipper pulls.
- Side compression straps keep interior content from shifting.
- Exterior lash points for gear attachment or securing the bag on a car roof.
- Grab handles on every side for easier lifting and carrying when needed.
- Mesh ID tag pocket for quick bag identification at the carousel.
- Weight : 8.87lb
- Capacity : 4880 cu in
- Linear Inch : 57"
- Dimensions : 16" x 12" x 29"
- Warranty : Lifetime and Damage
- Durability : 9
- Wheel Count : 2 Wheels
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : EC0A3CWF
- Length : 16"
- Width : 12"
- Height : 29"
Duffle holds all of our teenager daughters travel gear for 5 weeks in Peru. Wheels easily and seems sturdy. Not enough storage pockets but we knew that upon buying it. Will let you know if there are any concerns post trip. Good fit for our needs given the price