Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 120L
A rugged bag for any climate, the Patagonia Black Hole 120-Liter Duffel gives you plenty of room for everything you might need on your extended travels. Its sturdy polyester fabric with TPU film laminate and water repellent finish makes this huge bag super durable and able to withstand extreme weather and rough handling with ease. This fabric is also 50% solution dyed, which means the bag will keep its vibrant color for years to come. The bottom of the bag is padded to give it stability and structure and to protect your clothes when you set it down.
The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel has features to keep you well-organized on your journey. Its spacious u-shaped zippered main compartment contains compression straps to maximize your packing space and two zippered mesh pockets on the inside of the lid. The front of the bag features an easy-access zipper pocket for small accessories and several reinforced lashing points to attach extra bulky items. This duffel also has lots of carrying options for ease of use. These include top snapped carry handles, cushioned side carry handles, and padded backpack shoulder straps that are adjustable and removable. When not in use, the Black Hole Duffel can be stuffed into its own carrying bag for easy storage.
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Zippered side pocket mesh pockets in lid
- Features large opening to main compartment
- Offers internal compression straps
- Padded base protects its contents
- Padded removable shoulder strap
- Offers reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Features burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Features a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Has lifetime warranty (Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge)
- Weight : 3lbs
- Capacity : 7323 cu.in.
- Linear Inch : 60"
- Dimensions : 31" x 15" x 14"
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime
- Durability : 9
- Material : Polyester
- MPN : 49351
- Length : 15"
- Width : 14"
- Height : 31"