Boconi Tyler Tumbled Slim Mailbag Messenger
Between every successful work commute and coffee break is a classy and reliable bag that fits the wearer's lifestyle like a glove. The Boconi Tyler Tumbled Slim Mailbag Messenger is just that. A simple and functional design made of top-quality Milano grained leather faces the challenges of everyday life with sophisticated beauty. Haul your 15" laptop, a tablet, and all your important files in the main compartment, and pack your smaller accessories (chargers, writing utensils, wallet, etc.) in the front organizational compartment.
As with any great bag, it's the thoughtful little details that matter most. For the Tyler Tumbled Slim Mailbag Messenger, that includes accessibility to your goods in the form of a large back pocket with a hidden smartphone pocket, a side D-Ring for your keys, and a hidden magnetic closure to the main flap that lets you into the main compartment quickly and easily. Make life easier with a great bag: the Tyler Tumbled Slim Mailbag Messenger by Boconi.
- Made of Milano Grained Leather.
- Double magnet closure on the flap secures your belongings.
- Main compartment inludes sleeve for your 15" or smaller laptop and an elastic pouch for tablet or iPad.
- Front organizational panel compartment with multiple accessories pockets.
- Side D-ring for attaching carabineers or other key chains.
- Adjustable shoulder strap rear hide-away grab handle.
- Large rear pocket with a hidden cellphone pocket.
- Weight : 2.15lbs
- Fits Up To : 15 inch Laptop
- Capacity : 511.50 cu.in.
- Linear Inch : 29.50'
- Dimensions : 15.5" x 3" x 11"
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Durability : 10
- Material : Leather
- Fastener : Zipper
- Gender : Unisex
- MPN : 216
- Length : 15.5"
- Width : 3"
- Height : 11"
Well made with quality grained leather, this bag is easy to get on and off the shoulder, is surprisingly lightweight yet with many useful pockets inside for phone, notepad etc. Magnetic close offers a strong, firm grip: I was concerned that it might be flimsy and open too easy. A great messenger bag worth the price. Also like the small carry handle that tucks away. Nice touch.